● Visit of the delegation from the United State Georgetown University Medical Center
On Nov. 6, 2016, the president of Georgetown University Medical Center, Mr. Robert Clarke visited the hospital and had a cordial meeting with the President Mr. Wang Xinsheng.
● A comprehensive cooperation agreement was reached between the hospital and University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
On Mar. 12, 2016, a delegation of four people from the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) visited the hospital. In addition, the hospital has reached a comprehensive cooperation ageement with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
● Visit of the President of Carl von Ossietzky Universit?t Oldenburg, Germany
On Apr. 7, 2016, the president team of Carl von Ossietzky Universit?t Oldenburg visited our hospital. The leaders of the hospital met with the German guests and our professional experts had academic exchanges with the guests and established a good cooperative relationship.
● Establishment of a sister hospital relationship with Severance Hospital of Korea Yonsei University Medical University
On Nov. 16, 2016, the president Mr. Wang Xinsheng was invited to the Severance Hospital of Korea Yonsei University Medical University for a friendly visit, and signed an agreement with the hospital to establish a sister hospital relationship.
● Sino-German expert exchange meeting on organ transplantation was successfully held
On Mar. 30, 2018, the Organ Transplantation Center, the Institute of Transplantation Medicine of Qingdao University and Chen Xiaoping’s Academician workstation held the Sino-German expert exchange meeting on organ transplantation.
● Cooperation agreement with the South Australian Institute of Health and Medical Research
On Nov. 21, 2016, the president Mr. Wang Xinsheng was invited to the South Australian Institute of Health and Medical Research (SAHMRI) for a friendly visit and signed a cooperation agreement.